Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

you better run for the hills

before they burn




heh, i guess its a little late for that.
i'm not sure what is going to happen if the air doesn't clear up soon. Considering it's going to be 110 today and the next couple of days in the greater sacramento area this week sure isn't going to help soon.

I guess California is burning to the ground. Punishment for our sins maybe?

sure.



i've been on a huge Brand New kick again. What's new right? haha.



I can't help feeling like the people who work in the music "industry" out here are trying to freeze me out. I guess people fear the great? Obviously. Either way, I'm tired of playing nice so peoples feelings are spared. I mean, I'm not going to go out of my way to fuck with someone, but I'm not going to hold back from doing what is the most beneficial to me and the people I work for. To date, no one has really held back for me even when they said they would.

i have a good team. i have a good jumping point.
that's what everyone is failing to realize.... i have other options besides promoting.


good luck.


and i know that you're a sucker for anything acoustic. when i say lets keep in touch i mean i wish that you'd grow up.


god. i really do love brand new. you know when you can listen to a cd over and over and over and enjoy it... but one day, you put it in your cd player after not listening to it for a while and it's like an entire new experience? a cd you've never heard before in a sense? that happened to me on sunday with Deja.

i love music.
it really is what fuels me.
it's an addiction.

i'll never be able to get away from it.




No comments: