Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

maybe one day

Saturday night was weird.
There were so many people there it was hard to have a conversation with anyone for longer than a couple of minutes. The line up was totally strange as well, but I wouldn't have changed it for the world.

Thanks to everyone for the love and support. I had no idea you guys cared that much until Andy thanked me. That act alone warmed my heart in a way I never would have expected.


I still would rather see her in the ground then in their hands any longer.

Don't mourn the end now.... You all should have mourned it at LEAST a year ago. Even longer than that.

That place has been dead for a while. They lost sight of what it used to be, what The Underground truly meant. I tried as hard as I could to keep that vision alive but there were too many forces working against me.

Never underestimate the power of church politics.


Soon it'll be nothing more than a passing memory. To most.

The Underground will always hold a place in my heart.
But, then again, it should.


Karma is a bitch.










This song will become the anthem of your underground.
You're two floors down getting high in the back room.
If I flooded out your house, do you think you'd make it out,
or would you burn up before the water filled your lungs?
And at your funeral I will sing the requiem.
I'd offer you my hand it would hurt too much to watch you die.
And you can bet when we mourn the death of you that night of you that night!
that they'll lay me on the dinner table and I will be the pig
with the apple in my mouth, the food that celebrates your end.
And at your funeral I will sing the requiem.
I'd offer you my hand, it would hurt too much to watch you die
and at your funeral I will sing the requiem
I'd offer you my hand, it would hurt too much to watch you die.


No comments: