Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

they never said it would be easy

but it would be worth it



so... we have a place.. we've had one for a couple of weeks.
I have a job. I work for Parker West Interiors as an Administrative Assistant.
it pays well so that's cool.

Brandon and I are getting along great.


It seems like everything is falling into place. That makes me very nervous. It's not perfect here, there are a lot of things that are stressful but it's right.


it really truly is.
i think i finally found home.



ANYWAY.

Liz is coming to visit us this weekend. SO excited. We're gonna tear up the town! Trouble Tour 2008! haha Brandon's going to be staying the whole weekend too so it'll be a full house here... and we only have one bathroom... ohhhh boyyyy
I'm thinking, party friday night, Santa Monica/Beach saturday, Jeremy's show and more party saturday night, SLEEPING sunday haha

sounds great to me.

the weather here is BEAUTIFUL. Brandon and I went to Long Beach on Saturday and just walked forever. it was PERFECT. seriously. Then we built a fort in his living room. haha yeah. we're 5

well. that's all.
i leave you now with pictures.





No comments: